Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stock Car News Blog Lauches

Welcome to the first posting of Stock Car News blogs, first a little about me, my name is Don Runkle I started off my racing hobby working on Grand Stocks, Late Models and Legends car at Langley Speedway at Hampton, VA. after starting a website for the team Causey Racing, I was on the radio show RACE TALK LIVE also in Hampton, VA. from the station 1490 AM the Outlaw. After that I started writing at Long Island Motorsports.com.

I am currently still a contributing columnist at Long Island Motorsports.com I try to cover all NASCAR news if you ever get some inside news feel free to contact me and I will give full credit to you.

Again thank you for visiting and I hope you come back often

Don Runkle

0 comments:

- SUBSCRIBE NOW AND HAVE ALL THE STOCK CAR NEWS UPDATES FIRST -